Monday, May 18, 2009

The Three Phases of Hair

Ever since I got my new haircut, I have been struggling. It doesn't meet the three phases that I have for my hair:

1) Occasion Hair: This is the hair you wear to events (i.e. weddings, TV appearances, etc.)

2) Normal Hair Day Hair: This is the hair you wear to work and around your everyday life.

3) Non-Glamour Hair Day Hair: This is the hair you wear when you don't care. It's the hair you wear to the gym and painting your living room.

Now, my new do looks good in Occasion and Normal however, it takes too long to do. I have a house full of people this summer and my bathroom time is limited. And, my Non-Glamour is full out hat hair. I mean, I can not in any way shape or form walk around like this! And it frustrates me because I spend most of my summer in #3.

So, this is going to be a long hot summer or I had better go shopping for more hats!

I know that this is my second post about hair but, everthing is right with the world if my hair looks good.What about you? What makes you feel put together?

2 comments:

  1. Hey woman! Come on over to enter my giveaway it ends tonight :)
    ♥ HUGS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the ponytail stage ALL the time. I'm on the hunt for a new do, but my fine hair is so much work to "do", it ends up in the ponytail. Good luck this summer!

    ReplyDelete