With Valentines Day approaching, we thought we would each take a day and talk about love. I thought about the topic and thought a list would serve me right. So, here is a list of things that I love as a woman:
1. My husband: No one makes me feel more like a woman than him:-) And not just where you think. He is such a man's man that in contrast to him, I feel very feminine. I love him for being my man and he loves the lady that I am:-)
2. My girls: My two beautiful girls allows me the chance to stay a girlie girl. We have tea parties, play dress up, where makeup, shop, talk about boys and music. Through them, I am forever young.
3. My family: I am lucky to have a family that allows me to be a wife, mother and caretaker however, I am also the lady of the house. This management position gives me purpose and focus on the things that are important.
4. My friends: We have been teenage girls together. We have been young women together. We have been married women together. We have been each others fashion critics, counselers on boy issues and the ones I have partied with. I have been with them through high school, bar hops and baby spit ups. I have loved them through breakups and weddings with tissues and hugs or chinese food, sangria and turtle sundaes. We have found a way through this crazy life and I love these crazy women:-)
5. Chocolate: My drug of choice...nuf said:-)
6. Baths: There is nothing better for a weary woman than a nice soak in a bubbly warm tub. It is definitely a luxury that I enjoy as a woman. And, as a woman, the one place where intense grooming (mud masks, bath beads, lotions, etc.) takes place.
7. Diamonds: I don't have many but the ones I do have I love. My wedding ring, earrings and necklace from husband. They are shiny and gold and nothing else makes me feel so acutely woman:-)