Monday, March 22, 2010

What Should I Do With My Hair

I am going through a mid-life crisis. I am turning 40 in 2 and a half months. I haven't dropped the weight I have wanted to lose. I don't have enough money to throw myself a great party. I got an application for AARP. My doctor asked me if I had experiences hot flashes yet. And, I am on two inhalers (one of which I have to gargle after so I don't get throat fungus!). I am a pathetic mess and I need a change.

I want to cut my hair...off!! It's thick, it's hot (with hot flashes coming hot is the last thing I want my hair to be) and it takes to long to do. So, here is what I look like now:


And here is what I am looking at doing:







So, what do you think? Which one?

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one. May I also add that I think a style that wouldn't have hair in your face/forehead would be very pretty on you - you have such a pretty face that you should show it off!

    ReplyDelete