Monday, March 9, 2009

I Got the Fever

You know the saying, "All dressed up and no place to go". Well, I am just the opposite. I am so exhausted with tons and tons of stuff to do and places to go. We were hit with some pretty yucky stuff last week and I am just now coming out of the sicky haze. As the dust settles I realize, there is a lot of dust!

It's not even spring yet and I feel like I am behind. This weekend was supposed to be spring cleaning because the rest of the month is devoted to outings and of course, gardening. We were blessed with some 60 degree weather and of course, I was inside for all of it. So, I didn't even get to enjoy it. But, it was just enough to give me some spring fever!

Along with the urge to clean and plant, I have the urge for change. I have been wanting to paint the living room, get a new wardrobe and get a new haircut. Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else have the fever?

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I got the fever.
    It makes me want to change my entire life around. Literally pack up all my stuff, change my number, and run off to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, do I ever!! I spent the weekend cleaning too. It was icky outside, rainy & windy! So I was glad to be inside! I did get a lot accomplished. I too have the fever, too many things going on in my mind. Thinking about everything I want to do makes my head spin!!

    Take care!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fever is bad this year!! Unfortunately, the to-do list has gotten so long that it has me shocked into slow motion. Or at least that's the excuse I've been throwing around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel that way in the spring and the fall. It makes the hubby crazy! But, this year, I'm too tired to care. You're still fabulous! Dont' overdo it!

    ReplyDelete