Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Indeed


I love it for so many reasons:
1. open windows with cool summer breezes blowing through
2. beachfronts filled with sun loving people
3. summer festivals
4. vacation and national holidays
5. outdoor concerts
6. gardens in bloom
7. kids playing outside
8. the ice cream truck driving down our street
9. picnics and grilled burgers and brats
10. capris, sleeveless shirts and sandals
11. warm sunshine on my skin

This memorial day weekend, I will think of those who are fighting in foreign lands while I enjoy my summer day so freely walking along Chicago's lakeshore; one of my favorite places to relax. With only 9 days to go until my AVON Walk, I am excited for what the summer will bring. Hope this weekend brings you some fun and tranqulity as well.

1 comment: