Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am in it to End It! Donate to Win a Personal mp3 Player

I am pulling out all of the stops for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in Chicago that I will be participating on June 5-6. It is a month away and I am stepping up my training. I walked nearly 10 miles this weekend again and will be walking everyday to get in shape and eventually make it to 13 miles two days in a row. With my hard work and your contributions, I will be able to accomplish my goal of walking 26 miles to make a difference. I can't do it without your help!

Visit my personal webpage to make a donation and you will be entered into a drawing for one of two prizes:

A brand new personal mp3 player complete with some motivating music that I will send to you or, for those of you in the Chicago area, a gift certificate for a wine tasting at Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant. Visit the web site at http://www.coopershawkwinery.com

This is such an important cause to me because of the special people I have known who were directly affected by this disease. Thankfully, the women I know were able to overcome it. Chances are that someone you know and love has been affected by it as well; there's an estimated three million women living with breast cancer. One million of them don't yet know it.

With the donations raised, the Avon Foundation will provide support and resources for women affected by this terrible disease. This will help people in our own community and throughout the country. Any amount you can give is great; I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

You really do make a difference. Go to http://www.avonwalk.org/goto/karimunoz to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment