Monday, April 5, 2010

Nine Rooms of Happiness

Recently, I was listening to a radio show called Chat with Women that features two women in the Seattle area who discuss various topics that interest women such as health, self-esteem, cooking, etc. Their guest, was Dr. Catherine Birndorf author of The Nine Rooms of Happiness – Loving Yourself, Finding Your Purpose, and Getting Over Life’s Little Imperfections.

I thought I would share with you the podcast and the web site that explain the concept of letting go. I think it is true that we women do spend way too much time worrying about the little things or imperfections that we have rather than appreciating all the positive aspects of who we are. I found the concept easy to understand and apply.

Click here to listen to the March 30, 2010 podcast of Chat with Women. The interview with Dr. Birndorf occurs at 30:30.

You can also learn more at http://www.ninerooms.com/

Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment