Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Empowering Music

Listening to music that makes me feel empowered is something I truly enjoy. Although winter appears to be leaving us, I feel I have needed a little encouragement lately, so I started a new playlist of empowering songs on LaLa.com. I love collecting and listening to songs that empower women to achieve and endure in their own special way. Here are the first songs I added that came to me off the top of my head... feel free to suggest some for my list.


1. You Learn, by Alanis Morissette
2. Everyday Is A Winding Road by Sheryl Crow
3. Amazing [Thin White Duke Edit] by Seal
4. Stronger Woman by Jewel
5. Say by John Mayer
6. Chances by Five For Fighting
7. Brand New Day (Album Version) by Sting
8. Bring on the Day by Charlotte Martin
9. Falling Down by Avril Lavigne
10. Weight Of The World by Chantal Kreviazuk
11. Free Me by Joss Stone
12. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
13. One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks
14. Steer (Album Version) by Missy Higgins

1 comment:

  1. Great list of empowering songs - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete