Thursday, October 22, 2009

Should I be concerned?

I am a wimp when it comes to haunted houses and scary movies- for these reasons, I used to not be a big fan of Halloween. The thing that I am just a little bewildered about is that nearly every television show that I watch regularly has a morbid theme usually about death or illness. Don't laugh, it's true. Here is a list of the shows I am watching currently- Bones, The Forgotten, Fringe, The Mentalist, Psych, House, and Flash Forward. I also used to be a big CSI fan before it morfed into two other shows. The only one that I watch that does not fall into that category is Drop Dead Diva which is done for the year. I am sorry, but, I am not a fan of reality TV- I am too old for Gossip Girl or Melrose Place(and I don't think I would watch them anyway). Should I be concerned?


The last couple of years since my nephew has become old enough to try trick or treating, however, have been pretty fun. Last year he was a little scared of all of the costumes and walking up to people's houses in the dark, but, I think this year we have prepared him a little more and he is old enough (nearly 3)to understand that it is all in fun. I hope...we are looking forward to finding out. Happy early Haloween and have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from SITS - he is going to have a great time this year!! How cute! I haven't noticed a scary trend on my shows this year, although I probably will now that I'm paying more attention. ;)

    ReplyDelete