Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Try

Not much is new this week, but, I do want to clue you in on someting that I am planning to do next week. I have decided that now is a good time to give it another chance since my exercise regimend is in better shape than it has been in years and I am eating more fresh foods including veggies, fruits and proteins as well. In spite of these changes, it seems I still need something else to kick in, because I haven't lost anything in months so I am going to try Weight Watchers online.

I have been to meetings for months at a time over the years, but, would give up after I realized that I was having a hard time with the restrictions and sometimes I cheated myself by not really giving it my best. I haven't been to one for at least four years now. I was considering going in person, but, with the work/commute schedule and working out 3-4 times a week, I am not sure it will fit into my lifestyle. I figured I would give the online program a try since I was able to succeed in getting my Masters online, perhaps this would be a good way for me to hold myself accountable. Has anyone else had success with WW online? I am curious if you have any tips to share.

3 comments:

  1. When I tried it, I really liked it a lot but, that was a while ago so no tips:-( Sorry:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how it goes! I always do best when I've got some accountability - in a group etc. - but right now we're in the country with no groups around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the diet. it can be tough when you have to give up certain foods. im on the slimfast diet and that seems to be working great for me so far

    ReplyDelete