Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just some questions

I don't have a great deal of time to blog this morning... just some pressing questions that I need to get off my mind.

First and foremost, what is the deal with Twitter?

Other than curiousity to see what famous people are doing once in a great while, I don't get what the average person gets from broadcasting each moment of their day. I barely have enough time or think that people really care that much to update my Facebook status a couple times a week let alone telling everyone what I am doing or thinking nearly every five minutes of the day. For those of you who do want to know- I need to leave for work in five minutes and I remembered this morning that I did not write my blog contribution last night so I am afraid this is it!

Other questions can wait I guess. I had more of an idea of what to write, but, no time to do it justice so I am saving it for next week. If you want to share your thoughts on Twitter or what you are up to some time today feel free. Hope each of you busy women at home, at work or at play all day understand.

4 comments:

  1. My life is nothing to write home about in 24 hours let alone every 5 minutes. I'm thankful for that by the way. I would not want Brittany or Brad's life even for a second. Their money on the other hand is a completely different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean about twitter.. don't get me wrong I have a twitter account and I try to keep up but most of the time I just don't have ANYTHING to broadcast to the world..I guess I JUST AM THEREFORE...BLANK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote a response and it got lost somewhere in blogdom! I am totally with you. What is the deal with mundane day to day status updates. I don't do it. Blogging takes up WAY too much of my free time already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twitter kind of scares me... I don't want to be followed like a famous person, and I have a knack for attracting stalkers (legitimate ones) and besides my life which consists of work, school, and occasionally scraping up money to go out is nothing worth broadcasting!

    ReplyDelete