Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He's Turning Two!

I didn’t tell you I am an aunt did I? My nephew Andrew is turning two this Saturday so I thought I would share a few photos from the past two years. I can’t believe how time has flown. Watching him grow has been such a joy and the older he gets, the more fun we have together.



Here he is the day he was born. I was there- not in the delivery room, but, in my sister’s room prior to delivery when she was in labor for more about eight hours before they finally decided she should have a cesarean since he was taking his time.

Here he is with my sister Charity. Both of them live with my parents. I am very proud of her. She has come a long way and is learning more and more as a single mom everyday. It hasn't been easy, but, I know she will have lots to teach me when it is my turn- one lesson would be to have a sense of humor and enjoy.



This is last year. Andrew is showing us how old he is and enjoying his first piece of cake.





Here we are together. Our favorite activity is reading and having him telling me the story showing me what all the pictures are.



And here he is this past Christmas. As you can tell we have a lot of fun together and I am a very proud aunt. I will share more about my favorite little one in the future. Thanks for indulging me on this special occasion.

1 comment: